Our COVID-19 Commitment
Safety Protocols for South of London
The protocols outlined herein are for the safety of our clients and sales teams, to ensure proper sanitisation and care of the store during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Note: These guidelines are subject to change, as more information on the virus becomes known.
Cleaning and Sanitising:
- At the end of each day all hard surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly
- At the end of each workday all floors will be cleaned and disinfected
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas i.e. POS terminals, Credit/Debit machines, door handles, checkout counters and shelves will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
Wearing of Masks:
- All staff will wear a face mask at all times
- All persons entering the store must wear a mask while inside the store
Entering the Store:
- Upon entering the store, every client - whether browsing or shopping - must sanitise their hands either using their personal sanitiser or the Sani-Station provided.
- Only 6 customers will be allowed into the store at any time. Groups of 6 or more persons must be from the same household.
- Masks must be worn while trying on clothing. If makeup is worn, the mask, in addition to our disposable makeup masks must be worn.
- No more than 3 items will be permitted into the Fitting Room at a time.
- Unwanted clothing must be left in the Fitting Room for Isolation and/or Sanitisation by staff
- ALL clothing which enters the Dressing Room (whether fitted by customer or not) must be Isolated AND steamed before returning to the rack
- Fitting Rooms will be disinfected after each use
- Returned clothing will be isolated then steamed before returning to the display