Our COVID-19 Safety Commitment
Updated January 5, 2021
Safety Protocols for South of London
The protocols outlined herein are established to maintain proper sanitisation and care of the store during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as to ensure the safety of our clients and sales team.
Please Note: These guidelines are subject to change without notice as Barbados' COVID-19 status changes and as more information on the virus becomes known.
Cleaning and Sanitising:
- At the end of each day all hard surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly
- At the end of each workday all floors will be cleaned and disinfected
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas i.e. POS terminals, Credit/Debit machines, door handles, checkout counters and shelves will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
Wearing of Masks:
- All staff will wear a face mask at all times
- All persons entering the store must wear a mask while inside the store
Entering the Store:
- Upon entering the store, every client - whether browsing or shopping - must sanitise their hands either using their personal sanitiser or the Sani-Station provided.
- Only 6 customers will be allowed into the store at any time. Groups of 6 or more persons must be from the same household.
- Masks must remain on the face and in the correct position while trying on clothing. If makeup is worn, the mask, in addition to our disposable makeup masks must be worn.
- No more than 3 items will be permitted into the Fitting Room at a time.
- Unwanted clothing must be left in the Fitting Room for Isolation and/or Steaming by staff
- ALL clothing which enters the Fitting Room (whether fitted by customer or not) must be Isolated AND steamed before returning to the rack
- Fitting Rooms will be disinfected after each use
- Returned clothing will be isolated then steamed before returning to the display
Contact Tracing Log:
- Staff will ask for your name and contact information upon entering the store - whether shopping or browsing
- Indulge in our Private Shopping Experience. For your comfort, we have introduced a One-on-One Shopping Service which allows you and one guest the contentment of the private, undisturbed shopping.
- Hassle-free delivery. Never leave the comfort of your home with our same day local delivery service.
- Simply pick-up at Curbside. Place order online and choose local pick-up at checkout. We'll let you know when your goodies are ready for collection.
We appreciate your cooperation during these difficult times; and ask that you respect the Safety and Santisation Protocols given.
If you have any queries or concerns, you're invited to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Contact Form here.